- العقارات التركية
- الجنسية التركية
- المدونة العقارية
- أخبار تركيا
- فرص عقارية في اسطنبول
- من نحن
: Project specifications
The Sheraton hotel consists of one building, 45 storeys high, on an area of 7428 square meters
-First floor : designated to be a commercial store with 40 commercial stores
– The second floor : contains a meeting room with VIP system, followed by four floors with a desk system of 110 offices
– 11 floors, with a five-star hotel system, with 268 studio rooms (0 + 1)
– It is followed by a two-storey services department that contains international restaurants and billiard halls in addition to sports clubs, saunas and baths, and all the services and facilities of the Sheraton chain of hotels.
– Starting from the 19th to the 39th floor, the hotel apartments are located in the system of 1 + 1 (room and lounge) and 2 + 1 (two rooms and lounge) with the possibility of opening the apartments on each of them to become 3 + 1 (three rooms and lounge) and 4 + 1 ( Four rooms and a hall)
The hotel apartments section is followed by the exhibitions section for different arts
On the last floor there is the only helipad in the area
There are 21 elevators in the project, 7 of them are for investment apartments
The project has 3 entrances: an entrance to the hotel, an entrance for investment apartments, and an entrance for the commercial offices
Available in the project (car parking, reception, security, room services, ambulances, service), around the clock
There is an advantage when you own at the Sheraton Hotel, where you can get a bonuoy card. Among the advantages of this card:
: Investment offer at the Sheraton Hotel in Istanbul Turkey
The Sheraton Hotel in Istanbul offers its special offer on a 15-year rental guarantee with return
Annual starting at 6.5% and the dollar
35% down payment and the rest in installments for 24 months (or 36 months but without the rental guarantee)
The income will start flowing at the end of the project, but the lease will be signed on the date of purchase in the event that the investor requests an option to guarantee the rent or receive the property for personal use
: Project site specifications
– Ataturk Airport: 23 minutes
– New airport: 40 minutes
– Mall: 1 minute on foot
– Private hospital: 2 minutes on foot
– Dividing: 40 minutes
– Sultan Ahmed: 35 minutes
– Gardens and parks: 5 minutes
– New metro station to Sisli: 3 minutes
– West Istanbul Marina: 15 minutes
– 5 private colleges: 5 minutes
: Regional information
The project area is considered one of the most organized and fastest areas in urban development. It is still one of the rare areas that is considered healthy due to the large number of green spaces and the cleanliness of its streets
The area is now surrounded by middle-income professional residents, but you still see many villa projects that exceed one million dollars in prices. You also find many hospitals and commercial centers, as well as many restaurants to spend an enjoyable vacation.
The E8 motorway, which allows easy access from the hotel to the center of Istanbul, has made many administrative employees live with their families in this region, where they can provide a healthy and upscale lifestyle for their families despite working all day long in the middle of the suffocating Istanbul.
: Investment information
-The project area is considered one of the areas with high demand for middle-income Turkish families. The rental income is medium to relatively low, as most families prefer to buy as the region has an excellent future.
– It is expected that the project will achieve financial gains in the short term because of its proximity to the third airport, where it takes only 20 minutes to reach the airport via the new road, which will be opened soon.
-In January 2017, the Istanbul Municipality proposed an extension of the metro line Mahmut Bey – Sisli – Besiktas, which means that there is a fast link from the region to the city center by 2020.
-Another tender is expected to be extended and extended for the main Marmaray railway to Sultanahmet.
– This investment in infrastructure by the government means that demand in the region will reach its peak in 2020, as prices continue to rise